Are you ready to sell your device and give it to a new owner? Maybe your phone stopped working properly? Do you know how to wipe Android phone?
Here you will find all the answers to these questions. All you need to do is to get android back to how it was the first time you turned it on.
Here you will find step by step instructions how to wipe Android phone completely before selling.
You don’t have to worry anymore that someone will have your passwords, photos, contact numbers or read your messages.
Keep in mind that all apps and data stored in your device will be deleted.
Before wiping your Android phone you have to make sure to save all important files and data from your phone.
You can remove data from your phone by resetting it to factory settings.
Performing an Android factory reset will delete all the data and get the software back to its original state.
First you need to remove your Google Account from the phone. You must remember Google account username and password.
If you don’t remember then scroll down to “How to wipe Android phone using Recovery Mode”.
How to wipe Android phone. Step by step instructions.
1.Go to Settings Clouds and Accounts( in some Android phone they look differently.
2. Press Accounts, remove your accounts.
3. Go to Settings and tap Backup and Reset.
4. Select Factory Reset. You should then see a long list of accounts, apps, etc. which will be deleted from your phone. Scroll to the bottom, and tap Reset
5. After this, your phone will be reset to original settings and your data will be wiped clean.
How to wipe Android phone using Recovery Mode
Make sure the phone is turned off.
1.Press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons simultaneously.
2. Continue pressing the buttons until the screen starts.
You can use the Power button to make selections and the Volume keys to navigate.
3. Press the Volume Down button until you see Recovery Mode.
4. Press the Power button to select it.
The phone will restart and an Android robot in trouble will appear.
5. Press and hold the Power button, then press the Volume Up button while still holding the Power button.
6. Press Volume down until Wipe data/factory reset is highlighted, then press the Power button to select it
7. Confirm by pressing yes
8. Select Reboot system now.
Now you can easily wipe your phone completely. If you have some questions, please write your question in a comments.Follow me on Facebook