Marcello Barenghi is an illustrator and graphic designer. He draws incredibly Hyperrealistic drawings that are hard to believe they are real. He is living in Milan (Italy). He has an amazing skill at taking everyday objects and turning them into incredible art.
Marcello Barenghi was born in 1960. At the age of two he draw his first drawing. Luckily his parents have saved the drawing. It was a plane. the age of 9, he attempted to replicate Leonardo’s Mona Lisa.
Marcello Barenghi’s art often portrays common and everyday objects like cans, candy, and comic characters, the level of realism in his work is far from ordinary. Marcello Barenghi discovered his passion for colored pencils when he was in school. He would often draw his favorite comic characters and cartoons.
Barenghi was working at Blockbuster for 15 years prior to revisiting his passion for art. But then he lost his job in 2013. So he decided to open his own YouTube channel.
All pictures taken from behance.net
10. It took him 4 hours to draw a glass
9. Very hard to distinguish which popcorn is real? It took him 6 hours and 10 minutes.
8. It looks so juicy. It took him 5 hours and 10 minutes.
7. Can you tell the difference? It took him 4 hours and 50 minutes.
6. Fried eggs is so realistic. Itis unbelievable. It took him 4 and a half hours.
5. Magnetic cubes. Are they real?
4. A glass of wine.It took him 3 hours
3. Just take a look at this chocolate bar Twix. This is just an incredible talant
2. Just take a look at this beautiful jewellery, it looks marvelous.
1. And finally, if someone told that it is a drawing, would you believe?